Thursday, November 12, 2015

November Update

Hey everyone, Natalie here.  I know it has been a while since I posted, but like Izzy I have been super busy. But hey, there is no time like the present, right? So there have been a bunch of stuff that has happened in the past couple of weeks that I just need to talk about.


1. So, this guy that I really liked over the summer is now hanging out with another girl, and when I first found out I was a little hurt. I am one of those girls who hasn't really had a boyfriend in her entire high school career, and I am sometimes a little jealous of those girls in books who find this great epic love when they are seventeen. I know things like that never happen, that they don't exist, maybe I will find that in college next year, maybe not, but one day I will. When that happens, I can't help but hope that some of these guys who think that they are too good for me, are jealous of the happiness that I have achieved.

2. My best friend and her boyfriend of almost four years broke up two weeks ago. I feel like she won't really talk to me about it. I feel like I am not longer her best friend, that I have been replaced by someone else, someone she can talk easier? I don't know, I had no idea that they had even broke up until three days later, the entire time she had been hanging out with someone else dealing with her problems. I don't blame her for hanging out with someone else, I don't care about that, but I just wish she had told me before she did.


Well I guess that is enough of pouring my heart and soul out.

Peace
Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment