Thursday, August 13, 2015

To Wear or Not To Wear


Sometimes the most daunting thing about the first day is the question, "What do I wear?" And right now, I am chasing my tail, attempting to figure out the answer to that question.

It sometimes seems that all people in high school care about is what other people are wearing. If one girls skirt is too short, that means she's either an attention seeker. If one of the popular girls are wearing the same shirt as another popular girl, they absolutely have to post a picture on Instagram.



Normally, I try to dress how I think other people would dress, but this year I am going to be more myself. I am going to dress how I want to and not care what anyone else says. So without further ado, here is my outfit selection for my first day as a high school senior.


 So for my main piece, I decided to keep it easy and simple, wearing a Maxi dress that I absolutely adore. One of my biggest frustrations about clothes, it that you constantly have to figure out if the top and the bottoms match. With dresses you don't have to worry about that.
 

I chose a simple pair of white flats to wear with this. They don't match 100% (to my frustration), but nobody should be looking at my feet to see that they don't.


My third and final section of my outfit is this adorable little necklace that I found at Maurice's. I thought it would go nicely with the dress as they both have a light blue color in them.


So what do you guys think? Any additional suggestions?


Peace Out

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment