So, the first two days of school came and went. So far it's uneventful, and I miss my friends that graduated. Biggest event so far is having classes with people in my grade I don't know particularly well. Updates will happen with hopefully undramatic reflections.
Today I attended a webinar (web seminar) about SAIC (School of the Arts Institute of Chicago) which was fantastic. I really want to go to at least a big city school. Art Therapy right now sounds like what I want to go for.
Pro Tip #2: Be open to new Ideas.
I was sure from the age of 5 that I would be a veterinarian. Heh so done with dissecting things and watching weirdness be (literally) born.
Natalie is a lot better about consistently posting on here, but I'll try to make it more often and brief.
- Make new friends/ get closer to the few I have
- I'm basically a social potato.
- I need to open up more with other people and stop using awkwardness and what I call "walls."
- Focus on school work, and get organized.
- (As much as the idea of a relationship appeals to me, there are no guys right now and if there were I'm not sure I'd even go there. Also, I've had really bad anxiety in past years thanks to relationship drama and I don't even want to go there this year)
- Follow through! I always have issues with "Oh I'll do this" and I never get it done.