Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Natalie's Summer Review

Hey everyone, Natalie here.

There are just a few days until summer ends and senior year starts. And I am counting down the days.  This past summer has been a blast, and I really have had a lot of experiences that have helped me grow as a person.

I held my first job this summer. I got turned down

by a boy I really liked, and I honestly felt great afterwards, because for the first time in my entire life, I put myself out there and took a risk. I also became closer with friends that I had thought I lost.

But to be honest, I am more than ready for this summer to end. I can't wait to begin playing soccer again, to have lunch with my friends, to go to homecoming. If this summer is any indication of what is going to happen in the next year, I can't wait. Because, right not I have my entire life ahead of me. And I have to "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming."

Peace Out Everyone


P.S.
Please like and comment on this. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment