Saturday, August 8, 2015

Natalie's Introduction

Hi Everyone-

My name is Natalie, and this year, I am going to be a senior in high school.

Three years ago when I first started my high school experience, I was convinced that high school was the time that you were supposed to learn who you truly are. Now, three long years later, I have learned that is not true.

In those three years, I have lost many friends, gained new ones, and even had a classmate die. I have
felt so lost that I thought that I would never figure who I was, but there were also times that I felt as that I knew what I was going to do with my life. I have learned that high school is not about finding yourself as a whole. It is discovering little pieces of you, and trying to figure out where each of those pieces fit.

I am so excited to embark on this voyage before heading out off to unknown waters next year when I attend college. And I am ready to share everything with you. So ready or not, here come, the rants, the confusing questions, and the life stories, whether you want them or not. Look out world, because, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment