Saturday, August 8, 2015

Izzy's Introduction

Hey guys-

My name is Isabella, but everyone calls me Izzy. I'll be a senior in high school along with Natalie this coming year.

When I started high school I thought it was going to be a great time. Looking at my big sisters and how much fun they and their friends had, I was ready to escape middle school and start my path to becoming an adult. Since my freshman year, my world has been turned upside down. I'm writing on
here so everyone can know that high school is what you make it, but you change and grow as a person more than you ever thought you would.

I came into high school with little to no drama in my life. It took about a week for that to change. Maybe you're like me and you were expecting a fun time to build and grow and whatever. Let me tell you, there will be dark times. Like Natalie I've gained and lost friends, and our classmate has died. But unlike Natalie, I made friends with an older group of people really quickly. Ah the stories to tell...

Even the thought that I'll be leaving my house in a year and living with a stranger as I try to figure out my life in college scares the living crap out of me. Hopefully this blog will help me along the way as I try to sort out high school and what I want to do with my life. I'll be dropping tips along with little stories and examples left and right, so fasten your seat belts! High school is a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment